Saturday, December 24, 2022

December Log: No water supply day 1

 


Saturday in the weekend. It was going to be a fun morning because all of my siblings are having their day off and we can hang except Alang was not here, she went to Yogyakarta; Adik was still sleeping in and so was Angah. It was just me and Miaa I guess and of course my parents and Wancu Ijah. Mother wanted to bring Wancu to visit Mak Uda since she came out of surgery weeks ago. So after waking up at 8:30 am, I rushed to shower Miaa and fed her breakfast and morning milk then prepare myself. It was nasi lemak and the tarik for breakfast this morning, what lovely breakfast indeed! Around 10 am we headed to Mak Uda's. 


After that we stopped by the mart because mother and Wancu wanted to get few things for lunch while me and Miaa just stayed in the car. I tried calling my husband but he did not pick up so both of us ended up taking a bunch of selfies together just for memories :)


Reaching home, the news of no water supply really changes everything. Mother could not cook, I cannot drink water from the water dispenser and a lot of other things. But one good thing happened today was that Miaa's water bottle arrived! Miaa is now able to drink using a straw, so I was finding a suitable water bottle for her and found it at Shopee under the brand, Diller. It is so cute, I cannot wait for Miaa to use it. It will be such a convenient going out with this water bottle because before this I always bring a tiny Starbucks cup that I bought for her but now no more.


I really hope we will have water supply tomorrow, Amin. 


No comments: