Friday, December 23, 2022

December Log: Hanging out at the laundry and short airport trip


 

It is Friday! The third day of December Log and I decided to bring Miaa to the laundromat. Why do I need to go to the laundromat while my parents have washing machine at home? Because it is raining season and some of the clothes here at home still have not dried up since yesterday. I have tons of clothes to be wash and I would really like for it to be dry today. I was not going to trust the weather so to the-coin-operated-washing-machines-and-dryer place. 

After breakfast, Miaa and I went to the laundromat at Bukit Changgang, right next to the 99Speedmart that I went yesterday. I thought I could walk straight in and put my clothes in but the dryers were full of other people's clothing. I had to wait 5 minutes for one of the dryer to be done. Once done, I quickly took out the clothes of the other person and put mine in the dryer. It cost me RM4 for 25 minutes of drying my clothes. While doing all of that, Miaa was happily walking around the laundromat checking every inch of the washing machines and dryers. Thankfully there were less people inside as some of them did not waited for the clothes. 


I thought 25 minutes was easy to wait but then I got bored and Miaa starting to climbed on top of me. With 10 minutes left for the dryer to be done, me and Miaa headed to 99Speedmart just to check out on some stuff, maybe food. After strolling around the mart, I bought a peach yoghurt for Miaa and vitamin water for myself including milk and a bread. After keeping everything that we purchased inside the car, we went back to the laundromat to check on our clothes and thankfully it was done. I quickly put the clothes inside the Ikea bag and we went back to the car. I was not feeling going back home yet, so me and Miaa sit in the car and shared a cup of peach yoghurt together while listening to Doja Cat's songs then half way of eating the yoghurt, we drove back home. 

Later in the evening after Asar, me, Miaa and father sent Alang and her friend, Intan Meily to the airport. Alang and Intan Meily were going for a trip to Yogyakarta. Initially their flight was supposed to be at 5:30 pm but it was pushed back to 7:30 pm. I thought we will send them until the gate but father decided to just dropped them off. I managed to snap a picture of them before going into the airport. I was kind of excited to show Miaa what airplane looks like but to no avail, we cannot see them clearly unless we stop by at the side. Then we went straight back home.



No comments: