Road trip. Join a club. Start a journal.
- Writing letters.
Go to a concert.
- Make new goals.
Stay up all night.
- Change your hair.
- Get outside more.
- Thank your family.
Keeping a journal.
- Eat something new.
Attending a funeral. Attending a wedding. Stand up for yourself. Open a bank account. Trying something new. Conquer one of your fear.
- Shut down media social.
- Sending thank-you notes.
Stand up for someone else.
- Wear something ridiculous.
- Buying flowers for yourself.
Re-doing your entire closet.
- Making a semi-big purchase.
- Accomplish one of your big goals.
Discovering your “signature drink.” Comforting yourself when you cry. Feeling like you’ve found a soul mate.
- Standing in the rain without an umbrella.
Owning a plant without accidentally killing it.
- Make friends with someone outside of your circles.
- Trying the one food that has always grossed you out.
Owning an animal (even a hamster) and caring for it as well. Intentionally taking pictures of yourself from your “bad angle.” Taking a thousand pictures with your best friend, and keeping all of them.
- Spending a whole weekend afternoon just walking, with no particular destination in mind.
Fixing something yourself, even something as simple as a broken curtain rod or lampshade. Getting really into a new TV show, and spending an entire weekend watching the whole thing.
- Buying yourself a big pizza, eating as much of it as you want, and not feeling like you’re a bad person for it.
Thursday, May 24, 2018
written by noeanna