Thursday, December 22, 2022

December Log: Miaa's clinic checkup

 


Rise and shine, Miaa's clinic checkup today. Back in KL, me and Miaa enjoyed sleeping till late morning so when it was time to wake her up early, it was a hassle. I had to forcefully open my eyes since I only slept for 2-3 hours (I guess) and then wake Miaa up. She refused to opened her eyes. Yes, I know sleeping is the best thing in the world but we need to get up and start our day, we have somewhere to be this morning. Once awake, I showered her, fed her breakfast and morning milk then prepared myself. 

It was shot day! She turned one year old few days back and it was time to get the monthly shot. I was thinking of filming her reaction of getting shot but felt like it was inappropriate to do that in a clinic. Besides, I needed to hold her tight since she was getting her shot at her thigh. She did cried a bit but she was fine after that. We did not went straight back home after the clinic as I wanted to go to 99Speedmart. I am going to stay longer in Banting, so I need to stash some beverages and snacks for myself haha. I cannot remembered how much I spent but it did not cost more than RM20 I think, it should be enough. 

My parents are going to Umrah next week so they are busy preparing their stuff to bring for the trip. So, nighttime came by, me, Miaa, my sister Alang and mother went out to Mitsui Outlet Park. Mother wanted to find a travel pillow, luggage tags and face masks. I just tagged along because I wanted to buy Boost juice ehek. While waiting for my juices, I put Miaa in a kiddie ride. I did not pay for it, I just put her because it was a car and has steering wheel. She loves steering wheel. She was doing fine in the kiddie ride until my sister came. I went to pickup my juices and when I came back, Miaa was scared of the kiddie ride as my sister decided to spent RM2 for it. The kiddie ride was moving back and forth with song playing in the background and I think Miaa got scared of the movement as that was her first kiddie ride ever. She was fine after that but my sister wasted her RM2 since Miaa does not want to sit in it. 



No comments: