Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December Log: Going back to hometown

 


Hi again, it has been a while. Latest update, I am married and had a baby. I have not been writing for the past years and felt like I had abandoned this blog. So let's try again. Let's write!

I live in KL now with my husband and today I am going back to my hometown, Banting with Miaa, my baby; while my husband have to go to Johor. We recently purchased a new carseat for Miaa and I had the hardest time to put her on it. She was struggling to sit in it and I was struggling to strap her in it. We both struggled haha. Nevertheless, it was pouring with rain that afternoon and I still have not had lunch so me and Miaa stopped by at McDonalds to grab some food. We parked after getting the food from the drive thru and ate while waiting for the rain to calm a bit. 


When I thought the rain has stopped, I started my engine and drove away from the McDonalds. At first Miaa was doing great, I put on Ms Rachel on YouTube for her to watch but 15 minutes after that, she was screaming for freedom! I could not do anything as I was driving and we were already in the highway and I cannot stop anywhere. The rain that was gone just now came back pouring and this time it was brutal. I could not see the road and felt like my car was shaking because of the wind. I prayed she would fall asleep and thank god she did. Now I can focus on the journey back home but the weather was wicked. I heard thunder and saw lightning right before my eyes and the thought of the lightning would strike my car anytime was in my mind all the time. Thankfully we reach my parents house safe and sound. 


I was finally home and was tired AF from driving in the wicked weather. By nighttime, we did not do much as we only spent some time with the family and head to bed except I did not went to bed haha. I was up all night searching for job opportunity and I think I did apply for a few jobs. Hopefully I get a callback soon. Fingers cross. 


No comments: