Monday, January 15, 2018

Exploring // Colmar Tropicale City


Colmar Tropicale : situated in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang. 

I've been wanting to come here since forever because of it's building. I think I remembered watching it on the tv when I was small or I read it in a magazine? I don't know which is which. All I know, I wanted to come here to see those building and breath different air and have those feeling as if I leave the country and went to another place far from where I was born. Anyway, I thought it was gonna be cold but surprisingly I was sweating from all of those walking. But the scenery and views were nice. I took lots of picture. 


Aside from the french town, on the other side we have a Japanese village. I thought it was gonna be a short walk which turns out to be a mini hiking trail. This is where I felt cheated. But I do enjoy the nature. Breathing in the fresh air in the Japanese inspired jungle was the best feeling ever. I felt like maybe living in the jungle wouldn't be so bad after all if you have fresh air like this all the time. I'll probably be healthier and live through a 100 years. But then again, it gets scary at night!


No comments: