Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Movie // Jem & The Holograms


I've been wanting to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer on YouTube and only now I got the chance to do so. Through my expectation of the movie, it did somehow reach to that point. Basically what could be said about this movie in short is that internet sensation became instantly famous and land a deal with a music company. To add up spice in it, there's betrayal, romance, mystery and teenage journey of life. By far the most interesting movie I had watched this year. What got me interested to watch this in the first place was the makeup of Jem and her sisters. I love it. Unfortunately, I haven't finished watching the movie because somehow the sound from the movie (conversation etc) got broken and it got stuck, It totally brought me down when I was so eager to know what is the ending of the story. I watched it online by the way, at putlocker.is. Bottom line is, I love it and I'm gonna find a way to finish watching this. I love Jem's voice too!

Besides that, I re-watched Hot Chick and Hillary Duff's A Cinderella Story.





No comments: