Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm expanding and feeling ugly

I'm in semester break right now and it has been a week and a half. The first week was Eidul Fitri and us family have been going to relatives house and my dad's friend's place. It's the month for forgiving and start things all over again. 

I didn't really went anywhere this raya. I meet up with my best kindergarten buddies. We went to our kindergarten teacher's house to visit her and see how is she. Then, we went straight to Alamanda, Putrajaya. We watched movies, we had good food and went to the Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside. It's was a nice day.

Done with the first week of raya and everyone went back to their schools except me because I'm on my semester break. Do you wanna know what do I do ? Nothing. I did the same thing everyday: 

  1. woke up late
  2. I didn't had breakfast because I was fasting and still are now
  3. driving my brother to school and picking up my sister from school
  4. play games at my phone until I fall asleep
  5. woke up around 6.30 pm
  6. getting ready to breakfast 
  7. watch movies, tumblring etc
  8. go to sleep at 2.00 am

Then, I found this pretty youtuber who did vlogs and fashion videos; which is quite interesting for me, and I subscribe her immediately. The channel is clothesencounters. I found her while I was randomly searching for grunge lookbook at youtube and then, there she was showing her style for grunge fashion. Now, I'm watching all her videos. 

Well, that's pretty much what I did. 

style, interior, girl, heart, inspiration, love, bun, thinspo, photography, legs, blonde, skinny, fitspo, motivation, hair, tan, body, beauty, fashion
I want to lose some weight but I'm just too lazy to get my ass off. And I feel so ugly right now because I'm not taking good care of my face. I woke up late, I stayed up late at night. Ugh, I'm not living my life healthily and I hate it. 


No comments: