Monday, June 24, 2013

Movie // The Perks Of Being A Wallflower


I just finish watching this movie
It was a great movie I tell you

I had it with me for a long time and I just watched it now. I took the movie from a friend and it's all because Emma Watson is in it. So, I was hoping for some British accent in her but nope. She talks normal English. Judging from the internet, I thought this movie was boring. Well, that was before I watch it but it turns out to be a nice movie to watch. 

Among all the characters, I love Patrick the most.

Although he's kinda gay, well he is actually but I still like him.

I like his energy. He's like the person I wanna go if I'm feeling sad and I think by seeing him will cheer me up. He's so alive. If I could, I wanna be friend with Patrick because he's fun and I like fun.

I feel sorry for Charlie and somehow in some way I feel like I can relate to him. That feeling when you're new and don't know who to talk to. When you wanted something but you're not sure the right thing to do. Instead, you just ignore your feeling and pretend it is just fine without it. I know that feeling. 

"Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?"
"We accept the love we think we deserve"
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower -

No comments: