Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Movie // Monte Carlo


Oh yes, I just finish watching this movie
I feel like travelling now :*

Being able to work when you're still a student is what I really want to do. That's Grace. She save up all her money so that she'll be able to fly to Paris and have the best time of her life there. Unfortunately the vacation sucks and eventually ended up faking herself. She's having the time of someone else's life. 

This movie brought me to Paris, Monte Carlo. 

Gosh, I need a map !
Where's Monte Carlo anyway ?

That's it ! I'm gonna save up as much as I can. When the money has piled up, I'll go to Paris, Monte Carlo and wherever I can go. And I shall go with the one I love. That's for sure. I don't know if it's still gonna be you sayang but I hope so and I'll make sure of that. 

"les gens changent" people do change
- Monte Carlo - 

No comments: