Monday, January 7, 2013

About You Now


2012, alone, amazing, beautiful

I don’t know how to say this but I really like you. I really do and I really hope we can meet soon but somehow I feel like you don’t feel the same way like I did. Do you already have a girlfriend? Am I just some girl you know ? This is the first time I like someone since the last time I like someone. I’ve been with myself for so long and envy too much of my friends’ happy time with their boyfriend. I really hope you’d be the one and somehow I don’t think you’re the one but I really want you to be. At some point, I think I’m not ready for this; start a relationship with you but I really want to try it with you. It’s just that I’m confused. Do you really like me? No, do you like me or just consider me as a friend? You send me heart and I really fell for that.

It’s been two months since we knew each other and we’ve never met. I wanna ask you out but that’d be weird and I don’t think I’m brave enough to ask you. I am really a shy person and the quiet one when meeting for the first time. I look at your twitter and see you flirting with other girls and I feel like I’m just the same like those girls who you flirt with. I can’t say I love you because I don’t know you; it’s just that I like you. That’s it for now

No comments: