Thursday, December 27, 2012

Living with the kindergarten memory

beautiful, black and white, cute, girl

Yesterday was fun. Me with both of my kindergarten friends, Aeli and Fatin, went to have our own adventurous moment. Okay, we just went to the shopping mall actually, Alamanda Putrajaya. Going there just to spend one hour of karaoke-ing and turns out to be so much fun although I wish it had been much longer. I wanna sing more! and I had the slightest chance of meeting someone but it didn't happen. I don't know, am I too early or he's the one's too late. Well, better luck next time :) Then, we went to Taman Botani. Basically, it's a flower park and it was nice. After that, we headed home. 

I do have fun you guys. Thanks my little minions. Hoping we can do this again plus with Ejat :)

No comments: