Friday, December 5, 2014

The Wonders of Myself



When was the last time you cried? 
A few hours before writing this post. I was watching If I Stay and it was kinda sad towards the end. I actually almost cried, well I cried actually because there's tears coming out from both my eyes.
Do you like your handwriting?

I am a left-handed person and I sometimes I cannot maintain my handwriting, There are times where my handwriting looks so neat and nice and there are time where I am at my worst when writing. Even I myself cannot read what I wrote. 


If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

To define myself as a simple person, is not what I had in mind but deep down inside I believe to myself that I am a good person. There are lots of good qualities I see in me but some of my friends sometimes take it and use it against me. I believe that cursing is not the best thing when to express your anger but I know that sometimes it helps though. I believe that all people should not tell lie because its not a good thing to do but still, a lot of people keep on practicing lies this days even some of my friends. I believe that as a lady, we should behave and have manners. Well, there's just so many things in my beliefs and all of that leads to how to be a good person. Therefore, yes. I would love to be friends with me. 


Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I do not think I use sarcasm to the fullest during my life time. During conversation, most of the time I will always listen more rather than be talking because I don't like arguments. Even though when the people are saying it wrong when I know its right, I will just keep it inside of because I so dislike arguments.



Do you think you are strong?
I play sports. I play netball, volleyball, handball and any other ball-playing-using-hands-only sports. But I am awful when it comes to running, I hate it. So, for physically, I do feel a little bit strong. Just enough for me. As for mentally, I am not even sure I am strong enough. I tend to lose away from myself when I am under pressure. I make stupid things without thinking. I use to self-harm because I think it made me feel good when dealing with problems but thanks to a friend, I stopped and never going there again. Spiritually I feel not strong enough. I am still building up my spirituality. As a Muslim, to perform your prayers is the most important thing in your life and as of right now, I am doing my best to be more responsibility of this matter. 


What is the first thing you notice about people?

To be honest, I have a little bit of racism in me but I have never showed it when encountering with other races people. When meeting new people, I will always look at the skin colour first. If they're different from me, I might as well not approach them and not let them approach me. But once I got to know them and if they are okay, then I'll like them. 


What the least favourite thing about yourself?

For now, I am not favouring about my weight. I feel not comfortable in this body and my friends keeps on teasing me with it. I felt enrage but what can I do, they're my friends and sometimes friends make fun of other friends too. It felt sad when they said something awful about me although they're just saying it but I take it deep and I shove it right into my heart and it hurts. I wish everything would be easier for me in life. I really wish.

No comments: