Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Fresh Start



The past have been hard for me. Life can be so much challenging when it comes to dealing with problems. Ugh, I hate it. So, I push the reset button for this blog and start everything all over again. A new life with different stories to be told. I'll try my best to keep updating this blog. What's past is done and to never look back at it. I have to keep on moving forward and plan my future brightly. 

Haa ~ look at my words, all tingled tangled up. This is what happen when I stop blogging for a while. I don't know how to create beautiful sentences and I'll keep using the same words over and over again. So lets hope I'll keep on updating this blog and increase my vocab and writing patterns. Gosh, it's been a long time since I wrote my last essay. 

No comments: