Saturday, January 12, 2013

Surprisingly News

beautiful, beauty, blur, dark hair, face, female

In life, we meet many people. Young and old. We make them our friends and family no matter how old they are. We accept them with open heart. Once you start knowing people, forgetting them is not as easy as it looks because we share memories together. Even though they are no more in this world, we'll always remember them and cherish the precious moment when we're together with them. Although you barely know them, but to forget them; we just can't because that person will always exist in our memory. 

Al-Fatihah to Ejat's mother who passed away yesterday evening

I'm sorry and I wish I was there for you, just be strong 
I know you can and you are strong
I love you, dearest best friend 

No comments: