Friday, February 10, 2012

Driving School computer test is making me CRAZY!


         when i was 13, i had always wanted to ride motorcycle but that desire changed. at 15, my friend died at a motorcycle accident with a bus and last year my classmate also die while riding her motorcycle. she was hit by a car from the back. the saddest part is she died on my birthday. now, that's just awful to think about. whatever it is, i know that motorcycle doesn't give much protection. so i decided to drive a car.

        seeing my friends getting their drivers' licenses makes me want to have one. i'm so eager to drive a car at this time but to drive the car at the road. . first, i have to have a drivers' license. to have the license, i have to go through many challenges. 

1. hear a talk about THINGS related
2. pass the computer test
3. past the practical test
4. past the 'on road' test
5. LICENSE  

       i'm now currently at number 2. no, i'm between 1 and 2. i have heard the talk and now studying for the test. to past, i have to get at least 84%. whoa ~ that's a high percentage. well, just hope i pass it. 
I WANT TO START DRIVING XD




No comments: