Thursday, April 10, 2014

On my own

quotes, lonely, depressed, gif, effy stonem quotes, skins quotes, sad girl, depression, Effy, effy skins, girl, skins, effy gif, skins phrases, depressed g, skins gif, alone, text, quote, phrase, effy stonem, sadness, effy phrases, skins effy

The past few weeks I have been ordering the same food every night. Reason ? Because both of my friend went out. So, what for dinner then ? I've got to eat. Well, I guess I'll just order then. I really feel they've been out almost all night and left me all alone in the house. I feel deserted. Like a lot deserted. 

Another thing is Ogie's not giving me the attention that I needed. I just dunno what's happening right now. Maybe we just got too busy preparing ourselves for finals. I miss him. Though we're so close yet I still feel him far away from me. 

I love you, Ogie



No comments: