Monday, August 19, 2013

Je veux un chat

cats, cute animals, kitten

I have a dream. A dream of petting a cat. Yes, a feline. I have a few of em' at home but they're not mine. Just a street cat coming to look for food. They come and go. I notice. I had a feeling to take care of them, good care of them. Bathing their dirty body. Cleaning their hairy fur. They'll look so cute if the fur is thick. Like I said, they'd come and go. Today they're there and the next day they're gone. 

I want to pet a cat properly but I just don't know how to. The real thing is I'm afraid of losing them. What if I'm not good enough to be a cat person ? What if I forgot to feed them and then they die ? I just can't take the fall. I love cats. I do. And I'd really hope that one day I'll be able to take good care of one. Let them be a one fluffy ball :)

No comments: