Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Alhamdulillah, thank you dear Allah.

Tumblr_mg4451pkro1qcwgu2o1_400_large


I'm not really in a good mood right now but still wanna write. I just wanna let you know about the good news, that's it. Ohh and not to mention the stupid, fucking problems that I have to face for now.

GREAT NEWS 1.
Bought two new shoes, can't wait to use em' 

GREAT NEWS 2.
I got 3.75 GPA for semester 2. Yeay me ! Gotta get 3.5 and above for semester 3


MAJOR PROBLEM 1. 
My phone are starting being weird and stuff. It keeps on saying the message is full and in order to receive new message, I have to delete old messages. WTF little android! You were just fine before with 500 messages and now with 200 messages in the inbox you're saying is full? GOSH! and I think I'm gonna have to buy a new sd card with bigger capacity. 4GB is enough right? ? Herrr moneyyyy!

MAJOR PROBLEM 2.
Now this one is really annoying. I don't know how it happen but suddenly my laptop keyboard is being weirdly annoying. When you push 'P' it will appear '*'. I have to use the Fn button to use the screw up letter
  • P = *
  • O = 6
  • I = 5
  • L = 3
  • K = 2
  • J = 1
  • M = 0
  • :/; = -
  • ?// = +
  • 0/) = /
Troublesome, I hope it's not broken. Fufufufufu


No comments: