Thursday, May 17, 2012

UNISEL is my future


adorable, asian, book, fashion, girl

just a simple and short post. 
so, my all of my friends are going to University soon. 
well, not all of them. some maybe. 
at first, i didn't got to go to University. 
i only got polytechnic at Pasir Gudang, Johor in graphic design. 
i was like ' yeay ! graphic design. 
i love that but then my dad think that i will not have a bright future with that so he wants me to further my study in English. 
that could be fun too since i do enjoy learning it. 
English is fun. so, he applied UNISEL for me in foundation program. 
i'll be taking TESL ( Teaching English as Second Language ) and i've got in. 
i'll be opening a new page in my life this 23 May 2012 as a student in UNISEL. 
wish me luck surviving the world of university student !


we shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time


No comments: