Friday, April 20, 2012

crush at VIVA


adorable, amazing, beautiful, boy, cap

i don't know his name. so i just call him Viva because his car is Viva. a black Viva car.i met him not too long ago. met him at a school i went a few weeks past. he's kinda cool. always with his sunglasses and cap on. everyday, he will always wear white jeans. i think it's kinda his style. 

sunglasses + cap + white jean = Viva guy

at first, i didn't really notice him. but after three weeks at that school, i start growing my likes towards him but at the same time denying my feeling because he's totally out from my list ( my kinda boy ). it's just that, there's something interesting in him. i don't know what but i can just feel it. but i know that he probably will never notice me. in fact, i will never be able to see him again ( well, i could if i go to that school. if i wanna

my study at that school is over. curious what school that is ? driving school meh ! heee. he's kinda the instructor/teacher. maybe ? i don't know. a one cool instructor. he teaches people like me ( which that is the one who don't know how to drive a car ) hee but he didn't teach me. i'm with another instructor. from my guess, he's 20 and above. maybe.

he's quite tall but a bit skinny. not too much skinny. he always wears white jean, wears a cap and a pair of sunglasses. that look sometimes make my day there. just waiting my turn for my driving lessons. but now that i passed the driving test, so no more Viva guy. i wish him good luck in his life.

just some memories recap:

17/3/2012 Tuesday
i saw him with his friend. talking about something. then they got into a car. two different car and went off somewhere. i was sitting at the canteen. tiredly sitting my but off. they drove passed the canteen. when he was about to pass through the canteen, i kinda saw him looking. i don't know if the looking was for me or i'm just overexcited or maybe he just coincidentally had to look at that way ( toward at me. i barely see his eyes because of the sunglasses he's wearing ). 

not long after that, they came back. so i'm guessing they send one of the car to get repair. maybe. then, his friend park the car right in front of me ( not really. the canteen was an open place. so, basically the canteen is just beside the road ) he came out from the car and i think he's looking at me again ( once again, the sunglasses ! can't really see where he's looking at ) i tried to look at him but then i looked away. i'm like whatever. nothing to do with me. i tried to calm myself. 

after a few long minutes sitting there, my instructor called. it's time to go home. at that driving school, the instructor picks you up and send you home too. about the time i got into the car ( i sat at the front. so comfy ), then he walked by. my instructor yelled "bye ! bye ! we're going home" yeah something like that. suddenly, with his hands up, he said "bye ! bye ! bye !" too. three times. quite shocking. but good memories to remember.

18/3/2012 Wednesday
came at the school a little bit late. well, it just that too many people the instructor have to pick up ( luckily i'm the first one he picks up. once again sit comfy at the front seat ). arrived at 9 am. i peek at the parking place. hmmm, no Viva's car. he's still not here yet. people starting to crowd the place. i will get tired if sits too long in the morning. i decided to walk to the toilet. then, daydreaming. 'what if when i was walking to the toilet then Viva arrive with his car. then he suddenly stop his car and start looking at me. ahh, heaven much. like that would happen'. whatever it is, i went to the toilet. walking while listening to F.E.M Like A G6. walked with style as if everybody was looking at me.

when at the toilet, i don't know what tot do. just fixes myself up. i have to pay 20 cent to go to the toilet. what a waste. i didn't even pee. walking slowly again. just enjoying the morning fresh air. then i saw Viva's car ! yeah ! my daydreaming ! came true. well, not all of it. he just drove passed me. i can see he's wearing his cap and sunglasses as usually and he's wearing a dark shirt. i truly enjoyed that moment.

when my lessons was over, i waited for my instructor as usual at the canteen. a cute cat was sleeping soundly at the waiting chair. i love cats. so, played with the cat to kick out the boredom while observing Viva from far ( hehe, such a stalker ). then he takes a break at the canteen. i can't really hear what he's talking about with his friends because i stuffed my ears with earphone listening music from my Apple. well, i just forget about him for a while and concentrating playing with the cat. then, he's starting screaming " ADNAN ! ADNAN!" people keep staring at him and he screams louder while looking at the cat i guess ( the cat always got pampered by him ). probably the cat's name is ADNAN. OMA, i played with his cat. i just kept on playing with the cat. hee.

19/3/2012 Thursday
last day at the school. got to pass this driving test so that i can start driving my own car on the road. i don't see Viva anywhere. he's probably busy because it's a busy day. so many people taking the test. about 100 i guess or more. after passed the test ( thank you my Allah ! ) i went to the toilet to fix my messy self up. i saw his car. then, lucky me, i saw his friend and other instructor were hanging out at a room beside the canteen ( if you go to the toilet, you will walk pass by the room ). my excited rate came as high as it could. when i walk back, i could see him was standing at the door talking with some of his friends and my heart smile :) after that, i tried to look for him but failed. apparently, he went out to get lunch with his friends. that's when i saw him drove in with his friends. coming out from the car looking so cool with the sunglasses and the cap. that was the last time i saw him. no more Viva guy from now on.

yes, i like you VIVA 



No comments: